On Sunday I got to Paris...and thank the dear Lord that I liked it. I had a good time in Paris but it was still a little emotionally draining for me to be here in Europe alone. I've never traveled alone so it was definitely not easy.
I'm in Bordeaux now...it's a small and kind of tame city, but it has got to be one of the most beautiful places I have seen. My dorm sucks but all the other UC students are cool...I found a good group here.
Little Booboo Bear didn't get to travel with me on Saturday to the Eiffel Tower and he was very upset about that! My entire body was in pain from carrying around all that luggage and my left shoulder had swollen up and for a while I had a consistent shooting pain that made it impossible for me to carry even a light backpack with just Little Booboo Bear in it. But I woke up early on Sunday and took him to the Eiffel Tower and he loved it. We will be back to Paris in October to meet Ray and Virg...we can't wait!
2 comments:
aww...i love booboo bear. he needs some bordeaux pictures.
oh my gosh...booboo bear looks very frenchie by the Eiffel tower! and wine tasting...very posh bear! lol
Post a Comment