Sunday, August 17, 2008

Din Din


Before getting started, I wanted to thank everyone here at home before I left that came to my good-bye-see-you-next-year dinner party. Thanks Sylvie and Ashley for starting the night off right with finding WONU's long lost brother (if you don't know what that means that's just too bad)!!! Of course thanks to Val for preparing the authentic and appropriate French food and to Claudia for lending out a helpful hand even when asked not to do so. Many thanks to Don for his don (gift). I'm also glad that I could finally meet Chris...you and Don need to take care of Ray while I'm gone. Oh and Melanie you forgot your shades here! And last but not least, thank you Ray for setting this up... I'm going to miss you so damn much.

In five days I'll be off to London then Paris and eventually Bordeaux, where I'll live and study for four months. I hope everything goes well and that I get to update this blog frequently. I don't really know what to expect...so it should be interesting.

Be on the lookout for Little Booboo Bear...he's the traveling bear that's coming with me...and don't worry, he does have a passport (though I haven't gotten him his visa just yet)!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA so this is what you did after the party... not what I would of done, but that's okay I love you still.

Jo said...

Oh your going away party eh? how come i wasn't invited??? meanie!

your travelling whore bear is cute! :)

remember....stay away from cabins!