Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Italian

Today I had my last class of Italian. Everyone in that class got to know each other pretty well and I really am going to miss all of them. The teacher was one of the liveliest that I've had and always made the class enjoyable. Once she made it too enjoyable... she couldn't get herself to stop cracking up at each funny mistake everyone made. Oh man, when this guy said "autocaro" to say car (which is "macchina" in Italian) she laughed so hard that her eyes started tearing up. Then she controlled her laughter and apologized but another giggle slipped through and again she continued to crack up and had to put her head down on her desk.

The teacher was super sweet too... she spent a good fifteen minutes of class wishing me a good farewell today. Thanks to her, I know that maybe I too will be missed. I'm not sure if I will continue studying Italian (the attempt to become trilingual is hard enough) but I sure can't wait 'til my next trip to Italy.

No comments: