Yesterday we went wine tasting which was way more amazing than I had first thought. The wine was the absolute best I've ever had (not that I've had much). We went to the Château Raymond-Lafon in the Sauternes commune which was about an hour south of Bordeaux. (In French wine tasting is called dégustation du vin).
I was hoping to write more frequently in this blog so that it could be chronological. But for a while it won't be that way. I'm actually at a laundromat right now where the wifi is free (who would've thought when the dorms at the university don't have wifi!). So now that I know more about where to get wifi (the tabacs, restaurants, certain corners next to certain buildings at the university) I will try to keep this up so that it won't be boring to read!
2 comments:
Beautiful shot of the barrels. Don't get BooBoo Bear hooked on the good wine though, or he'll become an expensive travelling companion. Give him the cheap stuff.
He deserves the expensive stuff!!! The poor bear has been locked up in the dorm for the most part :(
Post a Comment